Sugar Cookie Cheesecake
This recipe is outrageous bringing your average cake to a new level. A sugar cookie crust, a thick cheesecake filling and cherries galore (Can also try it with blueberries or raspberries) on top! A perfect dessert…that is, once you add some whipped cream of course! You can whip some up right in your mixer bowl. Thanks to the sugar cookie crust, this dessert comes together rather easily! All you have to do is beat up the creamy cheesecake filling. This batter is delicious with minimal prep time. The filling is simple, too! It smells divine while cooling on your wire rack. This cake should be stored in the refrigerator with plastic wrap or foil but be sure to bring it to room temperature before serving. You may also love Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Croissant French Toast Casserole or sugar cookie cheesecake bars. If you love to bake cheesecakes, this is a must try and of course the calories don’t count because it is fruit filled! If you make this, please tag me on Instagram or Facebook!
Adapted From Oh, Bite It! Love her blog-check it out!!!!
Sugar Cookie Cherry Cheesecake
- 1-1 lb of Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough I used the mini cookie dough pieces
- The Filling:
- 4-8 oz. blocks of Cream Cheese..softened
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 can cherry pie filling for the topping
- Press the cookie dough into the bottom of an 8 inch springform pan and bake at 350 about 15 minutes until almost done.
- Let cool.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar.
- Add vanilla and one egg at a time, beating well.
- Pour into crust.
- Lower oven to 325 and bake 75-90 minutes until cooked through and browned.
- Chill overnight in fridge and top with canned cherry pie filling.