The Most Amazing Oven Roasted Corn
Another fun way to top off this corn is by turning it into Mexican street corn! You can smother it in cojita cheese while it is hot out of the oven with some lime juice! You can also drizzle on a butter mixture with some chili lime dressing as a garnish. Chop up your favorite herbs like cilantro or chives and there you have one amazing cob of corn!
I hope your family loves this oven roasted corn as much as we do. Using nonstick foil on your pan also makes for a nice, easy clean up. Perfect after a long day of work! If you try this, let me know your thoughts! I can’t wait to hear! Please tag me in your pictures on Pinterest or Instagram.
- corn on the cob
- Preheat oven to 400!
- Very generously season your cobs of corn with kosher salt and pepper.
- Add a pat of butter to the tops and roast on a jellyroll pan (lined with nonstick foil) for 35-45 minutes, or until starting to brown!
- While it's cooking, turn the corn occasionally.
- Simple and completely amazing!!!
- Top off with a drop more butter fresh out of the oven!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE….
Just look at that delicious pat of butter melting into the corn! Mmmm! That’s what I call irresistible!