LOVE CREAM PUFFS?
THEN YOU MUST TRY MY MOM’S FAMOUS RECIPE!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!
BEST RECIPE EVER!! FROM MY MOM XO
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1c flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 PINT HEAVY CREAM
- 1 PACKAGE (3.4 OUNCES) INSTANT VANILLA PUDDING
- ⅓ CUP MILK
- Bring the water, butter and vanilla to a boil. Add flour.
- Stir constantly until it leaves the side of the pot and forms a ball. Remove and cool.
- Beat in the 4 eggs, one at a time until smooth.
- Drop by T. onto parchment lined cookie sheets and bake at 400 degrees for about 25-30 minutes. LET COOL.
- Slice in half and pipe or scoop in Mom's filling. Dust with powdered sugar or pour on melted chocolate.
- Beat all in mixer until thick!
Makes approx 16
*If you choose to pour on melted chocolate, I used:
DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES!!!!