This will be your new favorite appetizer!
Baked Crab Rangoon Cups
- 8 Ounces Lump Crab Meat (use the good stuff here!)
- 6 ounces Cream Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Hellman's Mayonnaise
- Salt/Pepper/Frank's Hot Sauce to taste
- Big Handful of Chopped Chives
- 18 Wonton Wrappers
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- In a mixer, beat cream cheese and mayo until smooth.
- Fold in the chives and lump crab meat gently and season generously with salt, pepper and Frank's Hot Sauce.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with Pam.
- Lay one wonton wrapper into each muffin cup.
- Divide the mixture into the wonton wrappers. A small ice cream scoop helps.
- Lightly brush the exposed parts of the wonton wrappers with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with extra chives, if desired.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes until edges are golden.
- Serve with Tamari!