This is the best buffalo chicken dip I have made!!! The taste of buffalo wings minus all of the mess!
- Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 8 oz package of softened cream cheese
- ½ cup frank's red hot sauce
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup shredded italian mix cheese
- 1 bag perdue chicken shortcuts, rotisserie style, chopped coarsely
- blue cheese crumbles for garnish (optional)
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add hot sauce and dressing.
- Stir in cheese and chicken.
- Pour into baking dish and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes!
- Serve with blue cheese crumbles, celery and carrot sticks. Tortilla chips, too!
Here is a second version from my friend Sara which is my new fave! Try either recipe and you won’t go wrong!
Sara's Buffalo Chicken Dip
- ¾ cups Frank's hot sauce
- 1¼ cup hidden valley ranch dressing
- 2 cans extra large swanson chicken
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix all together-keep some of the chicken very chunky.
- Bake in a deep pyrex at 375 40 mins.