Bacon Corn Skillet Dip
This hot and cheesy dip will wow your guests with loads of bacon and roasted corn! It uses 2 types of cheeses, too! You can’t go wrong with this one! I love that you can heat it on the skillet and not heat up your house with the oven. Serve this warm with tortilla chips at your next party or barbecue!
- 8 ounces room temp cream cheese
- ⅓ c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1½ c. shredded Cheddar
- 1½ c. shredded Monterey Jack
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped, plus extra for garnish
- 3 c. corn (I roasted corn first and cut it off the cobs!)
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of paprika
- 2 T. finely chopped chives or scallions
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- In a mixer, beat cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder.
- Add garlic, cheddar, Monterey Jack, bacon and corn and stir until well combined.
- Season mixture with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Transfer mixture to skillet and cover tightly with foil.
- Cook on low on stovetop until melted and bubbly.
- Top with the extra bacon and scallions/chives.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Adapted from Delish