Fudgy Brownie Cheesecake Bars are always a hit with company and always will be! This brownie base is perfectly fudgy and pairs beautifully with this thick cheesecake layer. Top it off with a drizzle of chocolate and you have a perfect dessert to share!
Brownie Cheesecake Bars
- ⅔ cup water
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup butter
- 2¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs lightly beaten + 2 yolks
- ½ tsp salt
- 1¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 32 oz cream cheese, soft
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Line 9x13 pan with nonstick foil
- In a pot, heat the water to a simmer.
- Add cocoa and chocolate.
- Remove from heat and stir smooth.
- In a large bowl, melt the butter in a microwave.
- Add sugar and vanilla.
- Add the chocolate mixture.
- Add eggs/yolks and salt stirring well.
- Add flour to combine.
- Pour in pan and bake 325 for 20 mins.
- Beat cream cheese till fluffy.
- Add sugar until smooth.
- Add sour cream.
- Add one egg at a time and vanilla.
- Spread verrrrrry carefully on top of brownie layer.
- Return to the 325 oven for 40 minutes.
- Cool to room temp and then chill.
- Drizzle slices with meted chocolate.
Adapted from Sugar Spun Run