Everyone loves a chocolate pudding pie with fresh whipped cream but what makes this one special is the graham cracker crust….soooo yummy! You get that buttery flavor yet it stays crisp! Hershey’s pudding was awesome in this recipe, too! I would definitely recommend trying it. You can find it on Amazon if your local store doesn’t have it. —–> Pudding
This recipe comes together very quickly and only requires using the oven for a few minutes. A perfect summer dessert!
White Pie Plate
Chocolate Pudding Pie
- 1 1 /2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 T sugar
- 6 T melted butter
- 1 (3.56) instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar
- Block of chocolate for shavings.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Press into pie pan and up sides.
- Bake at 350 8 mins.
- Let cool.
- Prepare pudding according to directions and fill into the crust.
- Chill and make cream.
- Whisk cream to soft peaks.
- Add sugar and combine.
- Spread over pie and chill until serving time, at least 2 hours.
- Top with chocolate shavings if desired. (I used a block of chocolate and a veggie peeler to make mine!)
Leave a Reply