Cookie Bars Stuffed With Cheesecake
These chocolate chip cookie bars stuffed with cheesecake will send you over the moon. These are easy to make which of course, is another perk. Just look at that cheesecake filling layer. Try not to dig in before it is baked…it is THAT good! Using Pillsbury cookie dough makes these come together in no time but feel free to use homemade cookie dough, too!
You may also like:
You may need:
CHOCOLATE CHIP BARS STUFFED WITH CHEESECAKE
- 30 OUNCES PILLSBURY COOKIE DOUGH DIVIDED
- 8- oz. cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9x9 pan with nonstick foil and press in half the cookie dough.
- Beat all of the cheesecake ingredients until smooth and pour over the cookie dough.
- Flatten the rest of the cookie dough the best you can and lay on top of the cheesecake.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set.
- Cover the bars with foil if browning too much. Let cool to room temp.
- Chill until cold before cutting and add a chocolate drizzle, if desired.