Cookie Dough Cones
Finally, a cone treat that won’t melt! These sprinkle cookie cones are filled with edible cookie dough. Just as delicious as ice cream minus the chance of a melted mess! You can read all about how to make these cones here! You may also love Cookie Dough Cheesecake Cookie Bars and Cookie Dough Cake.
- 8 Tablespoons butter
- 1 c. flour
- ½ c. light brown sugar, packed
- 2 T. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 T. whole milk
- ½ c. mini chocolate chips
- To make the flour edible, place in the microwave for 30 seconds in a bowl. Stir and check temp. Reheat for 30 seconds until it reaches 160 degrees-use a thermometer to check. Mine took a total of 60 seconds.
- Beat butter and two sugars.
- Add flour.
- Add the chips and scoop into the cones!
- Keep stored in fridge covered well.