Cookie Dough Pancakes
Cookie Dough Pancakes couldn’t be easier and are SUPER delicious! Try these this morning! Your family will certainly be happy you did! I used homemade whip cream for these but you can absolutely use your favorite store bought kind. You can also use a box mix for the pancakes or your favorite homemade version. To make this breakfast even simpler, make the cookie dough a day ahead and you are ready to go. I like to make it and freeze it in small balls! Then you can easily whip these up any time you want. You may also love Cookie Dough Cones.
You may need:
- Your favorite homemade pancakes or box mix, prepared according to box
- 8 Tablespoons butter
- ½ c. light brown sugar, packed
- 2 T. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 T. whole milk
- 1 c. flour (microwaved to 160 degrees so it's safe to eat raw)
- ½ c. mini chocolate chips (plus a few extra for the pancakes)
- whipped cream
- melted chocolate chips for drizzle, optional
- Beat butter and sugars until creamy and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and milk.
- Add flour.
- Fold in chips.
- Roll into small balls. Flatten some to go into the pancakes and leave some round for the garnish
- Pour pancakes into your greased skillet.
- Lay 2 flattened cookie dough pieces onto each one and spoon a drop of batter over the cookie dough so it doesn't burn when you flip it. Add some mini chips.
- Cook pancakes as you normally would and serve with whipped cream, melted chocolate drizzle, mini chip and cookie dough balls!