Cookie dough is usually the best part of baking cookies. But what if there were no eggs in the raw batter? Even safer right? Like these today! Then they get dipped in Baker’s chocolate which is amazing. Pop them in your mouth one at a time and you will find they disappear awfully fast!
- 8 T. butter
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup dark brown sugar
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 2 T. flour
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 12 ounces Baker's Semi Sweet Chocolate
- Beat butter, sugars, vanilla, flour, salt.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop into dough balls using small ice cream scoop on lay on wax paper.
- Chill 30 mins.
- Melt Baker's Chocolate in microwave and dip one cookie dough truffle at a time.
- Lay on wax paper and chill.
- Drizzle with extra chocolate if desired!