DoubleTree Chocolate Chip Cookies
Breaking news from hilton.com…” For the first time ever, DoubleTree by Hilton is sharing the official bake-at-home recipe for the brand’s beloved and delicious chocolate chip cookie, so at-home bakers can create the warm and comforting treat in their own kitchens.” How fun is this! We thoroughly enjoyed these cookies changing them up just a bit from the original posted. I omitted the lemon juice, cinnamon and walnuts but we create the most amazing chocolate chip cookie. These were even better after freezing half the dough in the freezer for 2 days. I think the flavors married and melded and the results were just incredible! Definitely a must try cookie! Especially, during a quarantine! You may also love: Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookies or Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookie Brownies.
You may want:
- 1 cup soft butter
- ¾ cup + 1 T. sugar
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¼ tsp. vanilla
- 2 ¼ c. flour
- ½ c. rolled oats
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2⅔ cups Nestle Tollhouse semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Beat butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Add eggs & vanilla.
- Add flour, oats, baking soda & salt.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
- Bake at 300 for approx 20 minutes.
- (I have also baked at 350 for 10-12)
Adapted from DoubleTree