Easy Steak Marinade
This is officially my new favorite marinade for steaks! It was so simple to throw together and tasted fabulous once grilled. You can use this on any steak you prefer. Aim for a nice outside sear on the grill. Then, be sure to boil the extra marinade and pour it over your sliced steak. Slice it diagonally on the bias and keep it thin. You also want to slice it against the grain. You may also love THE MOST AMAZING OVEN ROASTED CORN and Zucchini, Corn and Brie Pizzas.
You may need:
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 flank steak
- Combine all ingredients and add your steak.
- Marinate a few hours and grill.
- Rest covered for 10 minutes and slice thinly on a diagonal.
- Boil the rest of the marinade and pour over the sliced steak.
Adapted from Simply Recipes