Fiesta Corn Dip
Are you looking for a delicious appetizer for your next party or game day? Look no further! This fiesta corn dip hits all the checks…yummy, easy and a huge hit every time! To enhance this dip, try using fresh roasted corn instead of frozen. You can use my MOST AMAZING OVEN ROASTED CORN recipe! You can also play around with the cheeses and use any variety you love in place of Monterey Jack. Serve with with some tortilla chips or baked pita crisps for the perfect dippers. You may also enjoy Skillet Spinach Artichoke Dip.
You may need:
FIESTA CORN DIP
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 3 cups frozen corn defrosted
- 2 cups Hellman's mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped green chiles small can, drained
- ½ cup roasted red bell peppers minced
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375º. Mix all ingredients together. Spread evenly in casserole dish and bake 45-60 minutes till top is golden. Serve with tortilla chips.
Adapted from That Skinny Chick Can Bake