These are SO much fun! You can find 3d molds here!
For a Reese’s variation-which I highly recommend…..add chopped Reese’s in with the marshmallows and a few on the outside instead of sprinkles!!
- 6 ounces milk chocolate (per bomb using this mold)
- Mini marshmallows
- ½ packet hot cocoa
- milk (1-2 c. depending on size of the bomb and mug-I used a large one!)
- Melt chocolate in the microwave until smooth. (You won't use all of it-save rest for later)
- Pour into the 2 molds and spread to coat. Do not fill entirely as you want them to be hollow.
- Chill in fridge at least 30 mins or until they easily pop out.
- Sprinkle in the cocoa and load on some marshmallows into one half.
- Use some of the extra melted chocolate to brush on the edges and seal the two halves together.
- Drizzle on some chocolate and add sprinkles.
- Heat milk to just about boiling,
- Place bomb in mug and pour on the milk until it cracks open!
- Stir and enjoy!