Mini Cherry Cheese Danishes
Cherry cheese danish, oh my! These are easy and delicious!!! If you love cherries and cheese danish then you must try these out! In 20 minutes, you will be enjoying a nice warm danish with some coffee/tea! The filling on these is superb and loved by all who eat them. They also come together so quickly you can whip them up on any lazy Sunday morning! These would be just perfect for Christmas morning!
- 1 roll Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- flour, just for dusting
- 4 ounces soft cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- splash vanilla
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. milk
- Open container of rolls and do no unroll them. Use a sharp, serrated knife to cut through them like slice/bake cookies. Make 10 slices.
- Lay each slice on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Use a measuring cup to flatten each roll out and build a small wall around the edge.
- Use a drop of flour to prevent sticking and press with your fingertips, too.
- Electric mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Dollop a small amount into each "danish."
- Add a teaspoonful of cherries.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool and add a drizzle of glaze.
- Combine milk and sugar and drizzle on danishes. Can use a pastry bag, if desired.
You Might Also LOVE:
Adapted from Baking Bytes
For other fabulous crescent roll recipes visit my friend Lisa at Incredible Recipes!!!