Mini Crustless Prosciutto Quiche
This recipe for Mini Crustless Prosciutto Quiche is quite adaptable and flexible. Switch out the cheese, the veggies and the meat to make it all of your faves! This is a perfect breakfast for when you are on the go. I like to make these on the weekend and everyone can enjoy one for breakfast on their way out the door!
You may need:
Crustless Prosciutto Quiche
- 2 leeks tops and bottoms trimmed, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream Can also use half/half if you prefer
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups grated Italian mix cheese
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 thin slices prosciutto chopped
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Melt butter and add leeks.
- Cook about 8 mins.
- In a bowl make the custard by mixing cream and eggs.
- Stir in cooled off leeks, cheese, salt/pepper, prosciutto.
- Divide this into your parchment lined cupcake tins or tart pans.
- Bake at 400 for approx 15-20 mins for muffin size. Times will vary depending on the size pan you are using so keep an eye!