Sweet! Salty! What a combo! These bars are just incredible and packed with so many different flavors from crunchy cereal and salty peanuts to sweet chocolate chips and creamy peanut butter! You simply cannot go wrong! You don’t even need to turn the oven oven so this is a very fast process! Kids will have a blast helping with this one….you do the stovetop and let them combine the cereal and nuts! I hope you love these peanut butter caramel no bake bars!
- 6 Cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 1-1/4 Cups Roasted and Salted Peanuts, chopped
- 1 Cup light brown Sugar
- 1 Cup light Corn Syrup
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 6 oz Milk Chocolate, melted
- Line a 9 x 13-inch dish with nonstick foil.
- In a large bowl, combine cereal and nuts.
- In a saucepan, whisk together sugar and corn syrup.
- Cook over medium and bring to a boil-boil one minute.
- Remove heat and whisk in the peanut butter & salt.
- Stir carefully.
- Pour over the cereal and stir gently to coat.
- Pour into pan and refrigerate.
- Drizzle chocolate on the cold bars and chill to set.
- Cut into squares!
Adapted from BashfulBao via Baked (love this cookbook!)