Peanut butter and chocolate make the best combo so these cookies are a must!
- ½ cup salted butter, soft
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ cups chocolate chips
- Beat butter and sugars on medium speed.
- Add peanut butter, egg, and vanilla.
- Add flour and baking soda.
- Fold in chips and chill wrapped dough 30 mins.
- Drop by large tablespoons on parchment lined cookie sheets. Press a few extra chips on top!
- Bake 9-10 mins at 350.
- Cool and enjoy!