These Raspberry Butter Bars with Dark Chocolate Chunks are outrageous! The dark chocolate and the sweetness of the jam go perfectly well together! These would look beautiful on your Christmas platter or New Year’s Eve tray! Don’t let the amount of butter scare you off! Trust me, it makes a HUGE tray and you will cut tons and tons of bars!
Raspberry Butter Bars with Dark Chocolate Chunks
- 2 cups 4 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cupsugar
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups flour
- 10 ounces seedless raspberry jam stir well to loosen for spreading
- Dark Chocolate chunks about 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a 13x9" baking pan with nonstick foil.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Add flour to form your dough.
- Press half in the bottom of the pan.
- Add chips to rest of the dough and chill.
- Bake the crust for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool a few mins.
- Gently pour on the jam and spread very gently.
- Crumble the rest of the dough on top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Middle may be jiggly still.
- Remove and cool.
- Cut into bars!
- Drizzle with milk chocolate if desired.