Slow Cooker Stuffed Flank Steak
This slow cooker stuffed flanked steak will knock your socks off! Are you a slow cooker fan? I know I am! I love how you walk in the house and smell homemade cooking when you haven’t even been home! It’s like magic! Especially after a full day at work. This recipe is unique because it uses flank steak. I had the butcher butterfly it for me to make it even easier at home. You can switch up what you stuff it with, too. You may want to try ham instead of prosciutto or provolone cheese instead of a combination of cheeses. Feel free to play around with the recipe.
This is a fancy looking dinner that really is so easy! The meat gets seared which is why I love my slow cooker. I can sear right in it! If you can’t, no worries-just sear it stovetop and then return the meat to the slow cooker. This flank steak is stuffed with prosciutto, cheese and garlic! It cooks for 8 hours until nice and soft! Just delish! You can even go up to 10 hours if it is not osft enough for you! This recipe idea was adapted from my friend Denise who I know is am amazing cook! Hope you enjoy this slow cooker stuffed flank steak as much as we did!
Other slow cooker recipes you may enjoy include: slow cooker brisket tacos, slow cooker candy chicken and
You May Need:
Slow Cooker That Sears-this one was a game changer for me!
- 2.5 pounds flank steak, butterflied
- 4 slices thin prosciutto
- ½c. -1c. shredded 4 cheese mix
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- (kitchen twine to tie it)
- olive oil
- Rao's sauce (or use homemade)
- Open the butterflied steak so you can lay everything on one side.
- Salt and pepper the meat generously. Sprinkle on the garlic.
- Lay on the prosciutto and cheese.
- Lay other half of butterflied meat on top and roll up.
- Secure with twine.
- Sear the meat to brown on all sides in the olive oil.
- Pour in enough sauce to cover the bottom of slow cooker.
- Slow cook on low 8 hours.
Leave a Reply