Snickers Chocolate Chip CookiesThe only thing that can make an amazing chocolate chip cookie better (besides Bacon) would be adding slices of chopped Snickers bars while the cookie is hot out of the oven! Snickers Chocolate Chip Cookies make any day of the week better! Mini chocolate chips are the star in this cookie plus sliver of Snickers! You may also like Snickers Caramel Poke Cake and Snickers Caramel Peanut Butter Brownies.
Snickers Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup soft salted butter
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup packed dark brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 2¾ cups flour (I like Target brand for these-helps them spread!)
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 bag Ghirardelli mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (not nestle for these), plus extra for the tops
- Snickers Minis, each one sliced into thin pieces or thicker if you prefer
- Beat butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Add eggs & vanilla.
- On low, add dry ingredients.
- Fold in chips.
- Chill 30 mins.
- Preheat oven 350.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place large mounds on cookie sheet and bake 9-11 mins.
- Do not over bake!
- When removed from the oven, immediately sprinkle on more chips and place a few Snickers pieces on each one.
Adapted from Cookies & Cups