Spaghetti Squash is all the rage with good reason!!! Low carb. gluten free and healthy, too! Did I mention delicious? Prepare it this way and your family will forever be spaghetti squash fans!
I love to use the Rachael Ray grill pan when grilling indoors. Check it out here.
Spaghetti Squash & Grilled Shrimp
- Spaghetti squash-2
- Olive Oil
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp
- olive oil
- scallions/chives for garnish
- Prick squash with tines of a fork. Roast both at 375 for 60-90 minutes until soft. Turn one time.
- Cut open, scoop out seeds and shred it like spaghetti strands using a fork.
- Drizzle on a generous amount of olive oil & season to taste with salt/pepper.
- Heat grill pan with a drizzle olive oil.
- Season shrimp with salt/pepper.
- Cook a few minutes on each side until cooked through and a nice color.
- Place on top the spaghetti squash and garnish with scallions or chives.