If you love regular strawberries then you will go crazy for these strawberry popovers! I like to serve these with strawberry jam and butter hot from the oven! Adding a dusting of powdered sugar is a must, too! Makes them look extra special. These would look beautiful at your next brunch for sure!
You may need:
- 3½ cups whole milk
- 6 eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- butter for pans
- sliced strawberries
- powdered sugar
- strawberry jam
- Preheat oven 425
- Microwave the milk 2 mins.
- Electric mix eggs and gradually add milk.
- Sift in dry ingredients and mix just to combine.
- Grease pans and preheat pans 2 mins in hot oven.
- Remove and fill cups ¾ full.
- Top with a few strawberry slices.
- Bake 15 mins and lower heat to 375 for another 30 mins.
- As soon as they come out, turn onto a cooling rack and make a small slit in the side of each to let the steam escape.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve with strawberry jam and butter.
Adapted from Just One Cookbook
Leave a Reply