Decisions, decisions! Raisinettes? Cookies? Well, why not both! I have combined one of our favorite chocolate chip cookie recipes with my favorite movie candy! This cookie is jam packed with chocolate chips -milk and semi sweet plus loads of Raisinettes! And since, raisins are a fruit I’d say these are pretty
healthy yummy! I hope you love these chocolate chip raisinette cookies as much as my kids did!
- 2½C. Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1C. dark brown sugar
- ½C. White Sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- ½ cup semisweet chips
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 heaping cup raisinettes (plus a few more for good luck!)
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Add chips and raisinettes.
- Chill 30 mins.
- Scoop with a large scoop. (1⅞ ounces dough is what I use for each cookie.)
- Bake at 350 degrees on parchment or silpat (convection if you have it) for 9-11 minutes.
- Remove from oven and remove to wire rack to cool.