Love black forest goodies? This brownie is for you!!!
Adapted from the Recipe Rebel
Goodies You Will Need Include:
Black Forest Cheesecake Brownies
- 1 cup butter, melted, cooled slightly
- 2½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 T. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cocoa
- ½ tsp salt
Cherry Cheesecake filling
- 1 8oz package cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ can cherry pie filling
- Line a 9x13" pan with nonstick foil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix well.
- Add flour, cocoa and salt, stirring well.
- Spread about half of this into the pan.
Cherry Cheesecake filling:
- Beat cream cheese, egg, vanilla and sugar,
- Spread this over the brownie batter.
- Dollop scoops of the cherry pie filling on top.
- Use the rest of the brownie batter to top the cherries. Use your hands to spread it.
- Bake about 35 minutes, cool to room temp and then chill hours before cutting.