- 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope Fleischmann's® Pizza Crust Yeast
- 1-1/2 tsp. sugar
- ¾ tsp.salt
- ⅔ cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)*
- 3 T. canola oil
- ½ to 1 cup pizza sauce
- 8 ounce package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine 1 cup flour, yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- Add water and oil and stir to combine,
- Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough.
- Knead on a floured counter adding more flour until smooth. (about 4 mins.)
- Pat dough onto a pizza pan
- Prebake 8-10 mins for a crisper crust.
- Take out of the oven and spread on sauce and top with cheese.
- Put back in the oven until the cheese is browned and bubbly! (8-12 mins) Watch it closely!
Recipe adapted from Fleischmann’s
Leave a Reply