Not only do these brownies have a decadent layer of peanut butter fudge swimming through the middle….but they also have a layer of Reese’s peanut butter cups. Yes!!! I know!!!! Exciting, right? Super easy to make too as they start with a box mix of brownies. Betty Crocker is my favorite but use whichever brand you prefer! Peanut butter cup fudge brownies will liven up any party, indeed!
Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix I prefer Betty Crocker
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cups canola oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 9 peanut butter cups
- ½ cup mini peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 8×8 inch pan with nonstick foil.
- BeatBrownies mix, eggs, oil and water well.
- Pour half in pan.
- Combine pb and sweet cond. milk together and scoop all over brownie batter using small ice cream scooper.
- Top with 9 peanut butter cups.
- Pour on the rest of the brownie batter.
- Sprinkle on pb chips.
- Bake about 60 minutes but if getting too cooked on top, cover loosely with foil for the last 10 mins. of baking time.
- Cool and cut into squares.
- Serve with milk!
Adapted from Picky Palate