S’mores in a Jar
IT DOESN’T REALLY GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!!! GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST, BROWNIES IN THE MIDDLE AND TOASTY MARSHMALLOWS ON TOP…ALL BAKED IN A JAR SO YOU CAN HAVE THE WHOLE THING TO YOURSELF!!! These are a must male for the summer! You may also love Smookie Cookies and Smores Dip.
You may need:
- 3 16-ounce mason jar cakes
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ stick butter
- pinch of salt
- Pillsbury box mix prepared according to the package.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and mix in graham crumbs and salt. Mix until moistened. Divide between the jars and press down with a handle of a spatula!
- Divide prepared batter between jars on top of the crust. Place mason jars in a pyrex dish filled with a few inches of water.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until cooked.
- Stuff each jar with marshmallows and return entire pan to oven on broil. Cook just until mallows are nice and toasty!!!!!
adapted from How Sweet Eats