Hot Fudge Caramel Cheesecake
You may also love Hot Fudge Ice Cream Cake Roll.
You may need:
- 3 c. Oreo Crumbs
- 8 T. butter (add slowly in case you need less-u want crumbs to stick together but not be soaked-I needed the full 8T.)
- 2 T. sugar
- Four 8-ounce packages PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⅔ cups sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 extra-large eggs
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- Spray 9 inch removable bottom pan with pam, line ith parchment and spray again with pam. Preheat oven 300.
- MIx all and press into pan and up sides.
- Bake 11-12 mins and cool
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat 1 package of the cream cheese, ⅓ cup of the sugar, and the cornstarch together on low until creamy, about 3 minutes, scraping down the bowl several times.
- Blend in the remaining cream cheese, one package at a time, beating well and scraping down the bowl after each.
- Increase the mixer speed to medium and beat in the remaining sugar, then the vanilla.
- Blend in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- Beat in the cream just until completely blended.
- Pour into the crust and place on a baking sheet incase any butter leaks out.
- Bake 12 mins at 300.
- Lower heat to 225 and bake an additional 100-110 minutes. Do NOT open the oven.
- It is done when you press on the oven and you see a slight jiggle but most is set.
- Shut heat and leave cheesecake in one hour.
- After 1 hour, crack oven door and let sit one more hour.
- Then chill overnight.
- Top with homemade hot fudge and caramel.