Parsley Garlic Chicken
Parsley Garlic Chicken makes the best weeknight dinner. It is fast and beyond delicious! Have lots of garlic and fresh parsley on hand! I tend to add lots of extra garlic when I make this! My oldest son is quite the picky lover yet somehow I was able to get him to try this. He absolutely loved it! Score!
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1½ inch cubes
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (or more!!!! I use a lot)
- ¼+ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup butter
- Combine cornstarch and salt in a ziploc bag.
- Dry the chicken and add to the bag to coat.
- Heat oil and pan fry chicken until browned.
- Remove to a plate.
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add the chicken back and add the parsley and garlic.
- Stir to coat and heat.
ADAPTED FROM Jacques Pépin