If you have never tried white chocolate brownies, you must! Get some gooooood white chocolate (not chips) and you may discover a new favorite treat! Chop them up with some raspberry jam and whipped cream for a scrumptious trifle. I made them in mason jars for a cute, individual look! Of course, you can make it one large trifle, too!
White Chocolate Brownies
1/2 cup butter
8 OZ White chocolate
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350 and line 8 inch pan with nonostick foil.
- Melt butter and chocolate in microwave.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add eggs and stir to incorporate.
- Add salt and vanilla.
- Fold in flour.
- Spread in pan and bake 28 minutes.
- Cool, chill and cut into squares.
- Drizzle with chocolate if desired!
Adapted from Back for Seconds
Brownies can be made ahead of time and wrapped well/chilled. Cut into bite size squares before serving. Layer in a mason jar with whipped cream and raspberry jam! Yum!